Number of votes...

Trump...72.2 mil

The Crooked Skank...71.1

Precentage...

Trump by 3%

·
Registered
29,304 Posts
Those numbers are not what is important as is what States those numbers will be cast with the highest Electorial votes and if those States are winner take all. In 2000 Bush had less popular votes, but more Electorial. Predicting outcomes accurately happens only after the votes are counted.

·
Premium Member
6,661 Posts
All my family voted for Trump, But we know it wont help him because were in Kalifornia. If it did help it would be a miracle.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Don't feel bad grunt. My family is voting all Trump but we're in NJ so it's even worse.

BTW, don't know if you guys are aware but check out this link: Votecastr Election Day Turnout Tracker (updated more or less in real time). Forget the rest of the site as it's Pro Clinton but it's using a new service called VoteCastr which is pretty cool.

You can also view VoteCastr live feed here:

Might help make things more interesting until later tonight.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
All my family voted for Trump, But we know it wont help him because were in Kalifornia. If it did help it would be a miracle.
Take heart my unknown friend. If its true that people are exiting California...they may go to more conservative states and as those states grow in population they will get more electoral college vote and California less so the balance of power will shift. It will take some time...but it will eventually happen.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Take heart my unknown friend. If its true that people are exiting California...they may go to more conservative states and as those states grow in population they will get more electoral college vote and California less so the balance of power will shift. It will take some time...but it will eventually happen.
You are right but. The exit from Blue to red states is also having its cause and effect.
Democraps that are running to generally red states are now beginning to show the effect. That's how those states are becoming leaning dem or toss up.
wont be long before we are truly A one party dictatorship. We are almost there now.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
My prediction,
The cold- hard- painful -truth --difficult for dems to accept and totally unpalatable and reprehensible is Trump @80% ---- Hillary @14% ----other 6%--- but to ease the shocking blow and save democrat face and political correctness, every one gets a trophy it may go down as 50% Trump, Hillary 48% and 2% other.

·
Registered
29,304 Posts
Jeff, I admire your courage to admit it. Thank you. Let's hope the your decision and the outcome we hope for will benifit our country for the better .

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Been following VoteCastr most of the day and by their metric Clinton has been steadily pulling ahead more and more slightly with each update:
3:20 EST
Florida 291,462
Iowa 21,087
Nevada 11,131
NH 14,528
Ohio 53,547
PA 116,048
Wisconsin 137,898

They have Clinton already reaching Obama 2012 democrat votes in Florida with 49% of current vote.
Of course a lot of GOP votes will probably happen later in the day when people get done work (hoping). Just thought I'd throw an update out based on their tracking.

EDIT:
3:45 EST
Florida 277,302
Iowa 18,767
Nevada 7,444

NH 15,735
Ohio 28,717
PA 103,735

Wisconsin 138,761

·
Registered
15,437 Posts
I just voted for the first Republican presidential candidate of my life. Good luck Donald.
Good for you Stearns. Live and learn.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Per VoteCastr
All numbers are leads for Clinton
5:55 EST
Florida 304,020
Iowa 15,293
Nevada 7,467
NH 20,160
Ohio 21,613
PA 139,087
Wisconsin 151,923

·
Registered
354 Posts
Now that is optimism. Will time allow that to happen?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Cayers, your sources are pro Clinton. Hence a FALSE set of numbers. Maybe good for a court case.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts