Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sunday dec 1st at Edwardsburg c.c. Edwardsburg mi. monthly meat shoot, day starts at 8 am with buffet breakfast from fran & crew,$5 all you care to eat,, shooting starts at 10 am, this month we have shooters choice for first , thick sliced maple cured bacon, n.y. strip steaks, pork tenderloins, and I do believe we have 6 turkeys left from last months meat shoot for first place prizes, and lowerys meats breakfast sausage for second place...,hope to shoot some door shoots after, and if we have enough interest maybe a 50 bird Calcutta after 2 pm.we will have lunch available after noon,so come on out and win some meat for your freezer..mark jones

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rick you can bring matt to help clean out our freezers this weekend,, after golf season he will need your backup..at least once or twice a round...but you never know it mite be like riding a bike for him.. any how hope your getting around better, and hope to see you this weekend,, happy thanksgiving to all, mark jones.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Mark: Planing on coming Sunday hope to win one or at least buy one from someone. Matt May tag along with me. Hope you have a good turn out. Rick k. (who's Next)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Should have nice weather for Sunday's shoot. No excuses for missing targets unless mark gives you a slow pull every once in a while. Should be a fun day. Rick K. (Who's Next)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Rick

I didn't make the shoot today........but..... I did here you carried the home team........again. That knee must be healing.

I'm fine with Matt's calling for a target with .................... FOURRRRR

rivers

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rick, i was wondering who showed up on a golf cart,, it was matt and b-rod. thanks to all for coming out today, and a big thanks to all the helpers that make it possible. club had a good day, will more than likely be the last time we get weather like todays the rest of this meat shoot season, hope matt gets some good weather for the walleye,mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts