Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edwardsburg CC,Edwardsburg,MI.first sunday of the month meat shoot,1-6-2013. day starts at 8am,with breakfast from the Cass co. c.c. crew,untill 11am. come hungry because fran & crew dont mess around.

shooting starts at 10am,with 10 bird shoots,protections,wobble-wobble protections,6 shooters on the line for 10 bird,12 on the line for protections,$5/shooter.there is a freezer full of meat to give away,prizes for 1st & 2nd/per round.could have the young guns swing set shoot too(had to name it that because the young guns usually win).pie shoots for meat,and 50/50's for $$

and this month youll have me as one of your trap kid's,knee is doing good,went back to work last wens.,and doing good,wish i would have listend to the dr.'s 2 yrs ago and had it taken care of.

maybe a bit of eucher(the boss gave her blessings for me to have fun,thanks sue),so bob m., can elizabeth come out to play cards???hope for a nice jan day,mark jones.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
p.s.,how did the allegan calcutta go,,,no pictures?report??,did like to see the young gun/krazy kevin(he's not krazy,just his gun is krazy on targets,,(edwardsburgs ringer )win at howard twp..............hope to see them sun..mark j.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.