Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if there is going to be a meat shoot this sunday. matt's mouth is starting to water for some of those porter house steak that i won last time Rick K.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Should be a post started. You might have not looked deep enough into the archives, lol.

What's for dinner? I'll be home in an hour.

Matt Ski

P.S. I'll take a filet, medium, baked potato, side salad, and a cornona...with lime. Thanks Pops.

·
Registered
531 Posts
yes there will be a shoot sunday(superbowl sunday of course),sorry about the delay on the post.

day starts 8Am-11:am with breakfast, shooting starts at 10:am,will have lunch available after 12:pm.will shoot the usual program,10 bird,protections,and wobble,door shoots,and any other creative ideas we all can agree on.

for first place prizes we are going to have thick sliced bacon 4 lb packs,first cut chops,and split chicken breasts,seconds will be lowerys famous brats,or breakfast sausage.

have heard that the franz crew will be there,said they were looking for matt to get their cut on last months shoot,i told them a guy named hook took all matts steak,so hook beware,they are wanting their porterhouse steaks,or they will take your bacon.rick i left you out of the picture with the franz clan,so your safe,hope to see you guys there,mark

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looking forward to shooting in the snow AGAIN... temps in the 30's maybe?? I probably wont make it as a weather forcaster

Anyway come out and shoot! the trap fields will be cleared of as much snow as we can remove ; if its not good enough they will fire the trap chairman..

Hook if Gary cant make it; I'll shoot with ya, and after that you wont receive any complaints about shooting bad..Shooting with me, you will look like Phil Kiner or Leo Harrison or Louie or Matt Ski, sorry but I wont be able to get you to Don S (xtxt) shooting status..:)

See you all Sunday the 6th @ 10 am.

Jake

·
Registered
220 Posts
Steve,
I do remember a pair like that, the older guy could really shoot and just looked at the younger one all the time when he missed..:)
I thought that the older guy shooting real well and the younger one missing alott was just staged,( throw people off kinda thing) hmm not so sure about that now..:)

Hope to see you all on Sunday..

Jake

·
Registered
531 Posts
steve,i think i remeber that pair,i had to remind the aa scrounger three times that it was his shot,.he was too busy worring about them hulls,if he only knew that i have thousands of them junk aa's(i only load the sts/nitro hulls)he would go into convulsions.maybe ill be nice and offer them to him,or be mean and throw handfuls on the ground just before its his turn to shoot.but i dont want his partner to be too mad at me,what do you think???mark

·
Registered
531 Posts
jake i pulled a wild boar ham (shot at ted nugents place last november) out of the freezer,going to do grilled boar and cheese sandwiches,and soup for lunch,campbell soup to warm the ole bones on a nice feb.day,see you saturday to pack meat & blow snow,mark

·
Registered
868 Posts
I was looking forward to shooting the meat shoot,because last time I had a great time but things happen and I won't be able to make this one.Maybe if Gary and I are not there Matt and Rick will stay longer.You all have a great shoot and maybe we will see you next time.

hook

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hook, i had to work that sunday nite. but not working this sunday so i,ll be there a little longer. i was hoping to get to shoot with you. matt always wears me out shooting at edwardsburg. he and those birds just don't get along. maybe i'll see you next time

·
Registered
868 Posts
Now your makeing me feel even worse I actually had a chance to shoot with the great Who's Next and I can't make it,I will take a rain check.

hook

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.