Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edwardsburg Monthly Meat shoot JAN 2nd at Edwardsburg Conservation Club, Edwardsburg MI

edwardsburgconservationclub.org
Breakfast at 8 am shooting starts at 10 am.

Hope to see you there,

Also we are closed the weekend of Christmas.

Jake

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
For those who do not know, this is in Michigan ( lower) and is a great and fun club to shoot at

·
Registered
531 Posts
jake,had a request for porter house steaks,so im(were) really going to be in trouble this month(thanks john).

day starts with breakfast at 8am-11am,lunch after 12pm,shooting starts at 10am,will be shooting 10 bird,protections,wobble 10 bird,six shooters per squad,and any games of chance we can agree on.

this months prizes,porterhouse steaks,smoked chops,raw 1st cut chops,premium burgers, 1/3 lb patties,and chicken breastses. for seconds were sticking with sweet itialin brats(great for spagetti or on a bun),and breakfast sausage,

just wanted to say thanks to all who have been out to shoot with us,so far this year we have given away 3 1/2 freezers of meat,for 3 shoots,we have two moore shoots after this one(maybe well hit a record of 8 freezers full),WE WILL NOT HOLD A APRIL MEAT SHOOT,had a misprint on our flyers,march ham shoot will be our last untill october.any suggestions for our next two meat shoots will be considerd,hope to see rick k. and matt(o, i for got the wmcc says mat has retired from shooting) or at least some of them fellas 0n the 2nd,that is gonna be a busy weekend of shooting(2 calcuttas & us). weather will be normal jan.weather, hope to see you there,mark

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This months prizes: porterhouse steaks,smoked chops,raw 1st cut chops,premium burgers, 1/3 lb patties,and chicken breastses.
For seconds were sticking with sweet itialin brats(grtat for spagetti or on a bun),and breakfast sausage,

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From what I hear from all the WMCC folks Matt is only a fair weather shooter 50 degrees and no wind.. LOL...

Granted I am hearing all that second hand of course..

Jake

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
You guys have to remember I'm getting old and my bones can't take the cold air any longer. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Might see us there!

Matt Ski

·
Registered
531 Posts
26524 pine lk st,edwardsburg,mi,49122 hope to see you there,i see the calcutta for that day may be cancelled,if so ill need to make shure we have enough prizes,if i could get an idea on how many shooters have changed plans i will make the nessary adjustment,i pick up porterhouse steaks friday,thanks,we may give away 2 freezers full this time,and maybe the board will give me some time off with out pay(oh i forgot im a vollenteer,ill just get the time off)3 freezers full????mark

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To the top..!!!

Adress is:
26524 Pine Lake St
Edwardsburg, MI
Off of US 12 East of Niles MI North of South Bend.

Jake

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Mark,

Hard to judge a turnout but I think it should be good. Hook usually brings an entourage with him where ever his travels bring him. When such an elite shooter decides to attend a shoot people just come out of the wood works for a chance to shoot on his squad. I for one am going to be there just to try and sign up with Hook.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
230 Posts
so its really true...... hook is going to make an appearence..... is your carpet red enough jake? i've never been there but i sure hope theres stadium stands and bleacher seats so everybody can get a great view of our very own pro....... Cantwin... I know i'm definitly going to try and make it down there looking forward to meeting some of you. as for matt i'm almost positive the temperature will be good but if it has a single dark cloud in the sky he might not venture out.... he's kinda like a groundhog he comes out takes everybodies money ( meat?? time will tell) and then goes back down in his hole waiting for the next time his shadow wont follow

Everybody have a great Safe new year... see you all soon.. and for those of you that don't know exactly who i am i'm absolutly no threat at all but nearly living in the footprints of all the giants..

Regards TB, The Boy

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.