Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ed

Someone contacted me a few weeks ago about buying lead but I've misplaced the contact information. As I recall, the person was from Virginia or West Virginia and did not want to travel to south-central Pennsylvania to buy less than a ton of lead. At that time, I did not have that much on hand, as the stuff has been going out about as fast as I get it in. But today, I took in 2,004 pounds of lead sheet and pipe and am selling it for 25 cents per pound. I also have several hundred pounds of wheel weights for 20 cents per pound.

If that trips anyone's trigger, please drop the "x" in the email address above.

Ed

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you're really a player, don't wait to buy this material. I can sell it all to a wholesaler for 22 cents per pound - weights included - and retail is around 45 cents per pound today. If no one takes it by close of business Friday, it goes on a truck to the wholesaler Saturday morning.

Ed

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gary, I received an email from him today. So far, he hasn't committed to a purchase.

I don't check my email during the day, so he should call me at (717) 512-0250 before 4:00 p.m. if he wants the lead.

Ed

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The material is spoken for and there are two other buyers standing by in case the first doesn't show tomorrow.

Thanks for the inquiries.

Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.