Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of a "great clay target shooter" by the name of Eddie Longwood? I was at a local club last night, and overheard someone from the Pittsburgh area talking about Eddie Longwood. He allegedly broke 100 16 yd., 100 27 yd., and 100 doubles in the same day with a .410 shotgun. I never heard of such a thing, but the guy from Pittsburgh was adamant that he witnessed this feat.

·
Premium Member
12,482 Posts
Old post.

steele TS Member
I've heard the name. Is he the European shooter? I was at a shooting clinic last spring & there was a lady there who was his sister? He is supposedly the best live pigeon shooter anywhere. I think the guys at Devaults know him. I'm sure they did some stock work for him. Butch from Pgh

steele, Mar 23, 2011 Report
#1 Thank

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Phil, That is what's known as a sure thing.

The only guy who could/would beat him would be some guy showing up with a .22 rifle and cleaning house. :1:

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
I've broken a few 100s in doubles with my bolt action .410, but a 98 was the best I could do from the 27 (it WAS pretty windy that day, though)

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
RickN, although we're friends, I have to call BS on your post about your movie making. If you recall, a few years back when you were inducted into the state trap hall of fame, we showed one of your movies during cocktail hour.

I clearly remember you were not billed as "Eddie Longwood." It was "Tom Teenytwig."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts