Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering when the EC minutes and BOD meeting minutes from the Grand are going to be posted?

Ron Burr, ATA Life Member

Alberta

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
The minutes of any meeting do not become official until they are approved at the next meeting. As soon as the EC minutes become official, they will be published.

stokinpls- The EC "meeting" takes place for several hours almost every day of the Grand. These meetings are preceded by several telephone conference meetings, and at least one telephone conference meeting very soon after the Grand. These guys do a lot of work for us.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Haven't heard from Brad in a while - I figured he was tied up with getting that new registered shooting organization going - you remember the one he promised a couple of years ago?

Guess not.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Scott---I figured they'd have 100's of 1000's of members by now and stealing ATA's members right and left. Brad made it sound so easy as if he was sending membership cards out anytime. Any day now i suppose.........I can't wait to bash his organization as he does the ATA. Oh but it will be perfect...i doubt we will be able to find faults.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.