Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Gary, You need to show a close-up picture of the Ebony shell cutter. I have one that I got from you and it is pretty enough to set out with the duck decoys. I also have one of your Dial Bore Gauge and myrtlewood case. As you said, "They make very good Christmas gifts". Tom E.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I don't know what Gary does/did for a living BUT. The woodworking he has figured out at least as far as the shell cutter goes. It is the only tool I have ever had that looks like it cost much more than it does and works like an anvil. You just can't wear it out and after all that it still is a display piece on the loading bench.

If you don't have one and you load your own you need one.

Paul in GINebraska.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Somehow I knew somewhere in your past you dealt with thousandths of an inch. The Shell cutters show it. Paul in GINebraska.

·
Premium Member
Perazzi TM1 (Ithaca) Fixed Full with Stock Lock and a Bowen Release.
1,310 Posts
Just received my new myrtlewood UNLOADER from Gary. Beautiful workmanship and - best of all - the darn thing works perfectly.

Of course I could continue to split my bad loads with a a utility knife, but this UNLOADER is so much easier and accurate - and the risk of personal harm is eliminated.

Thanks for a great product, Gary.

Larry Frieders |

Grandpa's Arms, Inc. |

340 Marshall Ave #100 | Aurora, IL 60506 |
Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm |
Office: 630.859.0333 Cell: 630.992.7513 FAX: 630.859.0114

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Gary

Got my ebony cutter today. Beautiful wood and craftsmanship. Had to try it out even though it was a good shell.

Thanks

Doug

Rectangle Wood

1 - 20 of 24 Posts