Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I clicked in on the link to the ATA website and couldn't help but notice the Ebay banner advertising on the top of the page.....given their supposed anti-gun policies as reported on this site, what the hell are they doing advertising on the ATA home page and maybe more importantly, what is the ATA doing selling ad space to an unfriendly???

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I would have to agree with you on that. Used to do all my shopping on Ebay. But boy do they sell the heck out of PAINTBALL GUNS,used to shoot other people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Lewis

·
5,374 Posts
The ATA and Paypal also have a relationship as that is how I pay my ATA dues...

Jay

·
Super Moderator
5,232 Posts
It's not an ad for Ebay. It's an ad for the merchandise the ATA is selling on Ebay.

Ebay provides the ATA with a much larger customer base than they would get coming to Shootata.com. This should allow them to clear out old inventory quicker.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Unfortunately, the standards of the ATA are much, much lower than most gun owners. Like any corporate entity, the ATA is looking for money anywhere it can get it, like a prostitute does.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Git-ER-Done,

Why are you slandering Prostitutes ...? They don't bother anyone and they pay their own expenses which we all found out isn't that way the ATA works ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.