Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a seller on eBay offering Remington hard (travel type) cases for $50 including shipping. Says they fit 870's, most 1100's and O/U's. Also offering them in lots of five $5 cheaper. Looks like a good deal if you need one or more. Can't post hyperlinks from this phone so do a search. I'm ordering a couple. This has been a public service announcement. :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
I bought one about 3 weeks ago for 40.00 shipped. took it to my gun club
guys liked it so much I ordered 3 more at the 50.00 shipped.Easily a 75.00
case without shipping.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have bought 3 of these. The first cost me about $55.00 shipped. I got this for my Perazzi TM1. The other 2 I purchased for a friend. I paid $40.00 and $50.00 for each. He stores a Rem 1100 and an 870 in each. I think they are a good value but they are a universal type case with adjusting blocks for the gun components. Prices seem to fluctuate with this seller but I think it is a good value. One other thing, the locks are not the quality of higher end cases but..............................

MHO

Lou

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have one that I bought over a year ago, it has held up to a fair amount of travel and pretty rough use, I have no complaints, locks are not the best quality, Had to give the one on the right a shot of rem oil, has been OK since. I consider mine a very good value for the money, could sell it today for what I gave at the club. I would and probably will buy another.

Rick

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have two of them. Fits an 870 trap without modification. Required a little customizing to fit an 1100 trap. Extremely durable and secure the guns wonderfully. Can't beat them for the price.

Darryl

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, at $15 I think I'd buy a gross! Good item for gun shows and flea markets etc at that price!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Might want to jump on this one with free shipping.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-REMINGTON-HRD-CASE-FREE-SHIP-TODAY-ONLY-HURRY-/190502669698?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5ad80d82" target="_blank">Remington Case</a>

Bryan

·
Registered
440 Posts
I bought one from him too a while back. I think I paid about $50 shipped. I sold it with my BT-99 golden clays. Not a bad case for the money.

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
For those that have one of these cases...would a high ribbed single like a 99Plus fit in this without damaging the rib??

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
The BT-99 plus will not fit without some modifications. I have this case for my BT-99 plus but I had to shorten up the flip down storage area. Easy fix.

Alan

·
Registered
128 Posts
I just picked up one for my 870 Trap and am thinking about buying another for my 1187 Sporting Clays. Ernesto1 mentioned that a little modification is needed to fit his 1100 Trap. I would guess that the same will hold true for the 1187. Does anyone know what kind of modification is necessary?

Thanks for the heads-up on this Hawk46 - and the link calkidd!
Brad

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.