Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on eBay today to look for some Remington 1100 gun parts and they had next to nothing. They use to have page after pages of parts. What's Up ?

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Between Ebay and Paypal, which is almost required, their take is up to 13% on little stuff. They even take a cut of shipping costs. It's not worth the aggravation and time to take photos and list the stuff. I used to sell a lot of miscellaneous stuff on eBay, but not too much now.

Jim

·
Registered
784 Posts
I scored a part for my Smith Highway Patrolman that nobody else had for the price I got it for just a few months ago. I can't believe I found it there, but that is what makes Ebay...Ebay.

But yea...the fees have gotten stupidly high.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Just type in Remington 1100 in search block. Don't add parts or anything else to search description. You never know how the seller is going to list the items for sale. I just bought some 1100 parts off there and there are a lot of parts listed.

·
Registered
218 Posts
eBay got funny this time last year about selling firearm parts that could be used to build a firearm. I know this because I used to buy a lot of parts on there for AR builds. When I called to ask them why they stopped allowing certain parts to be sold all they would say was that it was against eBay policy to sell parts that could be used to make a firearm operate. I have however seen parts on there since then so maybe they lightened up some, or the sellers changed there description in some ways as not to throw a red flag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts