Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Shooting World has lost a Great Shooter!!!!!

Ross, Earnie Jr. beloved husband of 46 years to Margie Luce Ross, devoted father of Earnie (Kristy) Ross III and Randolph (Nora) Ross, grandfather of Hunter and Mason Ross, dear brother of Betty Lou, Eddie, Jerry, Walter, Adelia and the late Archie, Sam and Pearlie, also survived by many nieces, nephews and friends. Passed away on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at the age of 75. He was a resident of Owensville, Ohio Services, Evans Funeral Home, 1944 St. Rt. 28, Goshen,Ohio Monday, February 11th at 10:30 AM. Visitation Sunday, 4-6 PM with Edenton Lodge #332 & Scottish Rite services beginning at 5:30.

Deepest Sympathy From The Marshall Family.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Truly sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family in the time of need.
Rooferbob
Bob & Kim McConnell

·
Well known trouble maker
3,336 Posts
Earnie was my friend. And I am not alone. He was a constant fixture at Eastern Hills Rod & Gun Club and a friend to all. We would sit on the clubhouse front porch for hours and kibitz as old men are prone to do. And no matter what the subject or the debate, that smile of his never left his face.

My life is richer for knowing Earnie.

I will miss him very much.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Mike Boeh

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Randy and Nora, sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you all and the rest of
the Ross family.

Wayne Hale

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Randy,

I was asked by family friends Cham and Bert Suttles if I would send along their condolences from South Carolina. They always speak highly of your family.

Our condolences also go out to you and your family.

Dave & Judy Monahan in South Carolina

·
Registered
578 Posts
Earnie and Randy, Ann and I are sorry for your loss, I'll miss talking to your dad at the Cardinal shoots, he was a good guy. When he told me he was sick in August he asked me to keep an eye on you guys for him. I promised him I would. If you need something let us know. Take care of your mom.

Brad and Ann

·
Registered
44 Posts
Earnie & Randy

So sorry to hear about your father, it's tuff when they go. My thoughts and prayers are with you & your families.

Mike Dehabey

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
My condolences to you Earnie, Randy and Nora a person can only say so much, but it comes from the heart God Bless you all.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Our sincerest condolences to the families and friends of a fine gentleman. May God provide you peace in this time of sorrow.

Fraternally,
Jim and Julie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.