Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ear Protection; what

Hello,

Getting back into the sport and was wondering what shooters are using for ear protection these days. I'm sure we've come a long way from orange foam earplugs!

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
3,242 Posts
I use to use a custom molded pair, but, they caused ear problems for me and they did not work as well as I thought they should.

I went to foam and all is well. I tried ear muffs but they get in the way shooting.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Foam plugs with ear muffs over them. At least thats what Ray Moser told me a few years back and he could hear better than people 1/4 his age after a lifetime of shooting.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Got a pair of ear plugs with the head phones in them from Silent Treatment, best fitting and most comfortable ear plugs I've ever had. Jerry does great work. Steve Wolf

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Thanks for the kind words Steve..

wcw2323

My name is Jerry Bryant.. Silent Treatment Hearing Protection and Enhancement is my company. I use the Feather Weight material from E.A.R. and I make the custom molded ear plugs on site. They will provide you with the best protection available. If I can be of any assistance to you please feel free to contact me. 941-380-2111

Jerry B.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I got mine from BIG PAPA on here like a lot of guys have ........ the best plugs I have ever used. I even used them in indoor shooting rangers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.