Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
They dont seem to like the cheap shells, had some trouble shooting Top Guns and Estate shells. Appeared the primers were seated in to far. Shoot quality ammo. Very high quality gun. Great customer support.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
When I trade for a Mach one/Infinity/Devault gun, I don't worry. Quality and durability are among the very best. There are guns costing much more without these qualities. Dennis offers good service (if needed).....merlyn

·
Banned
2,372 Posts
I shoot Mach One #83. No it is not for sale. It will be passed down to my daughter. Great customer support. Built like a tank. Weighs in at 10#'s BUT absorbs all recoil. Fastest trigger on the market. Yes, it does not work well with cheap shells [steel bases expand.] Works fine with reloads. If you can find one grab it. Fred Oh did I mention the wood!!!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Fred's #83 is indeed an exceptionally beautiful gun! Mach 1's/Infinity trapguns somehow just look new and modern and "correct"...IMO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.