Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing & hearing Rubio's non support for Trump and, his final putting down of wikileaks I can not vote for him on Nov. 8--IMHO he wants Trump to lose in the belief he can run for Pres. in 4 years

He is the best example of a RINO--Republicans will be best served if he lose's. The only person Rubio cares about is Rubio.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
363 Posts
Problem is that Murphy is a Obama/Clinton puppet. He will do as he is told by the party regardless of what is right for the people of Florida. Rubio is not a great choice, but I have to consider the alternative and it isn't close to being acceptable.

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
You have to vote GOP or you are giving it to the Dems. Again, one bad Republican is a greater value to the country than 10 good Democrats, We have to keep the GOP until in power then reform it from within. A new party will not have a chance. If this is not something you can understand, remember the Democrat Party was a respectable party 50 years ago, until the communists quietly took it over, from within, over time.

·
Registered
18,661 Posts
Rubio's anti communist daddy would kick the kids ass if he went democrat. All these dildo-breath rino's lose the congress goes demonrat and nothing gets done. AGAIN. Blow up the country blow up the world. Us old phartz won't have to live long with the consequences but our kids and grandkids will. If they survive the blowup.

·
Premium Member
18,223 Posts
What a POS.

·
Registered
783 Posts
After seeing & hearing Rubio's non support for Trump and, his final putting down of wikileaks I can not vote for him on Nov. 8--IMHO he wants Trump to lose in the belief he can run for Pres. in 4 years

He is the best example of a RINO--Republicans will be best served if he lose's. The only person Rubio cares about is Rubio.

Phil Berkowitz
Not me. He is getting my vote. The alternative is far far worse. Rubio is solid on 2A.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
After seeing & hearing Rubio's non support for Trump and, his final putting down of wikileaks I can not vote for him on Nov. 8--
Gonna do my best to talk you down off of the ledge Phil.

If everything you said about Rubio is true,( I don't doubt you for a minute, you are a TRUE patriot. I just don't live in Florida or have the inside on Florida senate races) you are correct.

Problem is, one douchebag senator from Florida or any where else matters nothing compared to having the majority in the senate.

Think big picture, hold your nose and vote for control of the supreme court nominations.

If Rubio flips or sells out, you guys down there can handle that.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
The senate is to important Phil. As other's have said with the SC nominee(s) at hand we need as many GOP members in the senate as possible (like them or not). When all is said and done these guys will be taken out to the woodshed by other GOP members.

·
2,747 Posts
I don't particularly like Rubio, but he is strong on the 2nd Amendment so I voted for him (wife and I just filled out our ballots this evening and I am taking them to the Post Office in the morning).

His opponent is horrible on the 2nd and I could never vote for someone like that.

Bob

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
+1 For Rick B., I "WAS" inclined to the Dems. about 50 years ago. Would have to be a real POS on the Repub. ticket to even get me to consider going back. Actually probably wouldn't even be worth voting if it ever got that bad. Ross Puls
You have to vote GOP or you are giving it to the Dems. Again, one bad Republican is a greater value to the country than 10 good Democrats, We have to keep the GOP until in power then reform it from within. A new party will not have a chance. If this is not something you can understand, remember the Democrat Party was a respectable party 50 years ago, until the communists quietly took it over, from within.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

Phil Berkowitz
Nelson AND Murphy in the Upper House - you'll feel like you're back in Jersey......

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Rubio get him in and straighten him out. Don't hand it to the Dems. Half an oaf is better than none.
Recruit, write letters work on the next one.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Thanks Phil.
In this coming election, I've had to recognize that we're going to have to be satisfied playing defense.
By that I mean: Defending the Constitution and trying to salvage the Supreme Court.
That can be difficult to swallow, but as others have pointed out, the alternatives are just too awful to allow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts