Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told that you can not use reloads in ATA Competition. Is This true. I am reloading 17 grains of clays with 1 1/8 shot. Thanks John

·
Registered
338 Posts
At the grand you cannot.

However jsut for registered targets you can... at least I've never had a problem doing it.

However, there are guidlines....but your loads are fine.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
The Grand allowed reloads last year for the first time. I believe that, as long as you adhere to the dram and speed restrictions, reloads are now acceptable for all registered shooting....Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Actually, from what I understand, you can now use your reloads at the Grand. But dont quote me on this.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
What kind of bug?

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Though its been tradition for many years at the Grand the ATA/EC loosened up on the mandate for 2006 and its been said for 2007, because the ATA is trying to attract shooters for the Grand American in Sparta, Ill ... I do not know of any other ATA registered shoots where they mandated new shells so the reloads would be acceptable based on past practices ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
shooter,

If a club is hosting a registered shoot they can require new shells if its in the program but I'd guess it would not be a good idea and would have a serious impact on the amount of shooters that would show up ... Getting everyone to comply would be the next trick ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.