Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I use Kroger's Italian Dressing mix, a little vinegar, Olive oil, marinate for a day in the fridge, baking bag and meat thermometer. Cook at 250. Take it out at 160 and enjoy!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
My old trash duck recipe:

Breast the birds, fill crock pot with orange juice, add orange peel if you have it (or quartered orange). Put in a big dollop of honey.

Turn it on low when you head off to work, come home to a lovely orange smell and tender, excellent table fare.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Butterfly duck breasts. On meat apply one of the following (sweet baby rays bbq sauce and lawry's seasoned salt) or (jalapeno wheels, cream cheese and lawry's). Roll up breast and wrap with bacon, hold with toothpick. Cook on grill to medium rare and do not overcook. I like to cook on an old weber grill over charcoal as the stuffing tends to run out while cooking. You guys need to spend more time in North Dakota duck and goose hunting. Spend 2 weeks hunting, shoot 6 ducks and some geese ever day and your only able to have 18 ducks and 9 canadians in possesion. So you must eat them. Makes for some good recipes and by the time you come home if you pass gas it come out "quack".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts