Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Calvin, your screen name is CalvinMD, as in Maryland. You're on the wrong thread. LOL

Are you going to be Santa Claus at the Elkton nudist skeet club again this year?

BTW, your pet parakeet or other fowl qualifies as a two legged pet.

Adios, Dirk

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"He is still riding high on Obidnen's election. He's trying to get a job with him."

That'll be the day!

I still have me NOBAMA sticker.

Thanks for the cheap shot Charlie. LOL

Adios, Dirk

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Capt. Rick....

If certain things happen that I have planned, the DTA will be having the annual state shoot at WTA in approx. 2 years. I'm working on it....

Curt

DTA Prez

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Several people are working on bringing the State Shoot back to Delaware.

Charlie, just kidding. :)

Adios, Dirk

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW, I think the webmaster, Dan Miller has done a great job on the new web site.

Attractive home page, uncluttered, and easy to navigate.

Adios, Dirk

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
We just need a section set up to show off our "pets".....and please Dirk..DON'T put in that photo of you in the spiked butch doggie collar.....you may be an animal but you're nobodies pet signed: Your favorite Marylander

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Hey Mike...

The Delaware State Shoot could be held in Kent County and/or Sussex County on an annual basis.....it's quite easy to do.

All is needed is for the shooter's in those counties to get involved and help the Delaware trapshooting community.

Think that'll happen?

Curt

·
Registered
399 Posts
Are there any trap ranges in Kent still in use? Sussex has 2 trap houses, that would mean long lines. Mike Sharkey, DC

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Mike...

The Kent & Sussex shooters are a great bunch of people, but due to their reluctance to do anything have let Silver Lake and Broadkiln die.

Curt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.