Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a great condition DT trap combo 32"/34". I have had it since May of this year. It is in great condition and has less than 3000 rounds through it and I use it mainly for trap and barely used it for doubles. I will post pics later but you can PM me for pics with your email address. It will come like from the factory with the flush chokes but will come with an extra set of 6 Beretta extended chokes. The extended chokes has F, IM, M, IC, C and SK. The price is $9500 OBRO shipped and insured to you. It is a heavy set and will be costly to insure.

Price drop to $9250 shipped and insured

Price drop 12/11 $9000 OBRO shipped and insured

Price drop to $8500 OBRO shipped and insured

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Not an ATA shooter but that's a hell of a deal. Don't these combos cost over 12k new?

·
Krieghoff K80
2,493 Posts
This is exactly what happens when posters scramble to reach their 50 post minimum just to sell an item, thinking this is a "buy/sell" site. They abandon their ad, and keep folks in the dark about the gun. Last response from the OP was over a year ago......and the pix are gone. Safe to say he's moved on with his sale.

·
Administrator
8,662 Posts
For those members who are looking at a item for sale please take a look at the date of the thread/ad start--It was Nov. 11 2015.
If you are looking at items for sale that are that old it might be a good idea to check in via PM with the seller as you never know,that way a ad that is a year and 3 months old does not get bumped.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts