Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keystone Shooting Park is proud to announce that we entered into a cooperative agreement with Beretta USA to offer a brand new DT-11 in Olympic Trap configuration as the Grand Prize at the 2014 Beretta USA Cup in Olympic Trap scheduled to be fired at KSP on April 26 & 27, 2014. We are very pleased to be able to offer such a valuable Grand Prize to our patrons, as it is the first time in U.S. history that a firearm of this value has been offered as the Grand Prize at an Olympic shotgun sports event. This benefit is demonstrative of the confidence that Beretta USA has in our competitive promotional efforts. The firearm will be awarded on a “Modified Raffle” format. Specific rules and regulations will govern eligibility for the Grand Prize. The competitions program and entry information can be found in the “2014 Schedule of Events” portion of the home page.

Once again we would like to thank Beretta USA for their very generous support of our efforts. Bravo!!!!

Merry Christmas,

Allen Chubb - President - Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
plaw,

If you log onto our website, you'll see our schedule of events for 2014 if you wanted to see an actual competition in progress. Weekends are normally pretty busy as well, but we do have some athletes that train at facility on pretty much a daily basis. In any case, drop me an email if you're going to be in the area and we'd be more than happy to show you around and have you shoot a couple rounds if you'd like.

Merry Christmas,

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
Beretta is doing the right thing. DT is likely the most popular Beretta model in the Olympics.

Beretta puts all the bells and whistles on DT11 to compete with the more traditional spec Perazzi.

This is a great promotion.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve W,

Yes, I agree. We're extremely pleased to have such a wonderful benefit as a grand prize for our competitors. It should be a spectacular event and awards ceremony. I'll make sure to post the photos on TS.com.

Merry Christmas,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts