Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Beretta DT-10 unsingle combo (34", 32"). The gun is a little too heavy for me, compared to my 687. It also has a pull trigger, and I once again learned that I need to shoot a release for trap.

Top single barrel originally available is sold pending funds.

It has an adjustable pad, 5 choke tubes (2 F, 2 IM, 1 M), and the original Beretta case. There is slight bluing wear on the receiver and forend iron that I tried to photograph, as well as a couple light handling marks on the comb which I tried to photograph. I replaced the original plastic comb adjustment hardware with the superior Graco metal hardware.

The gun is solid mechanically and shoots well. Overall it is in very good shape with minimal handling marks on the wood.

Price is $4700 plus shipping to your FFL.

Additional photos are available upon request.

[email protected]
970-443-9409

Rob

·
Registered
981 Posts
This is a great looking gun, I have seen it first hand many times. Rob takes very good care of everything he owns.

To the top for Rob,

Matt Nicol

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
I can't believe this gun is still available. I own a DT-10 combo set, and it is one of the finest guns I've ever handled. This is a screaming deal. The quality of the DT-10 is just incredible, and for those of you that think this is just a glorified 687 or 682, there is just no comparison. These are built like a tank, have a drop out trigger group and will serve you well for many years to come. And the parts are readily available if you need to replace anything. Someone buy this gun!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.