Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a Dry Fire laser trap simulator that we might be willing to sell if there is any interested buyer out there. I don't have a price yet. I personally don't know much about it, but I can refer any questions to the guy who should. Our youth trap team just doesn't have a place to set it up and use it. I think it was purchased in 2009, but not sure. Probably only used less that 10 times. I will have to get the other board members to OK the sale, but that shouldn't be hard to do.

Kent Watkins

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The photo backdrop is included. I think I have seen it in operation with dual heads, but can't remember.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok! Found out a little more on the Dry Fire system. Part of it belongs to one of our board members, and part of it belongs to the club. He has agreed to sell it. Asking $2000 plus shipping. We have the squading software as well as the single shooter software. It includes at least six 12 gauge trigger units and maybe two 20 gauge trigger units. One 10' canvas backdrop, one 14' backdrop & one green trap house. Send a PM with contact info and I'll get you in touch with the guy who has it and knows a heck of a lot more about it than me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts