Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Don't know about the Duke Boys but it sure stopped traffic on 675 for three+ hours BOTH ways.

19 year old kid flown out and was in the operating room last I heard. I was in that mess. There was car parts all over both sides of the median. Took an hour plus to start rerouting traffic. Backed up for miles.

Trooper estimated his speed at 100 mph when the driver jumped the guard rail.

The Misses and me had just went to Jungle Jim's so we had dinner there. We made a bunch of sandwiches. Had a picnic in the median with some other family on their way to Cincy.

PS: At this spot we were over a mile from the wreck had no information on what was holding up traffic. A trooper came by and said it would be a long time before things got moving. All we could see were flashing lights way down the pike.

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
there is no reason for me to be inconvenienced or delayed as a result of somebody who was texting while driving. they made the decision; i shouldn't have to deal with the result of their decision. push them out of the way and allow the traffic to flow. have a nice day, texters

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rock: story we heard was he was just driving at a high rate after being cited for some other crime. Sheriff was looking for a reported tire in the middle of the interstate when this guy blows by at over 100. Mind boggling to say the least. Birdtracker

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.