Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after all the good natured an' not so good natured bantering that's been going on, I just couldn't resist any longer of not putting the pencil to work.
I even misspelled a couple of words for some of the TS.Com grammar checkers, just for the fun of it...puablo/JP

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
This proves that Dr. Longshot and Neal are good for something. A Big Laugh. Lmao. Terry

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Terry, Neil is an incredible wealth of knowledge to some of us. Maybe I'm just a larger cement head than I thought?? Oh well--it is what it is.

BTW Jeff, good thoughts, especially the graph.

Edit: Jeff could you please point me to the common sense post, I think I missed it. Matt probably know's where it is;)

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Bob. I did not intend my comment to be interpreted to mean that Neal was not a wealth of knowledge. More as that I can laugh at Dr. Longshot being counterd by Neal. I usually get a chuckle out of it. However sometimes both get a little anal. But that in itself is funny also. Terry

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Sorry Terry, I certainly didn't mean it that way. Sometimes the written word doesn't come across as intended. All in good fun, enjoy and have a prosperous, healthy New Year.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Puablo lurks: It was not surprising that he would have noticed, by now, with an appropriate rendering of current events. Wonderful!

Merry Christmas, my friend... mike

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Jeff, you should put out another comic book using the antics of the TS.COM posters over the past couple of years...

Good natured humor is what we need..

You have my permission to poke away at me and my tirades this past year.

Dave in NY, SC, Soon to be Fla.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Glad to see you doing the cartoon related to TS.com and it's most famous characters. Funny stuff and keep them coming when your bored so we can all get a good laugh occasionally. Thanks

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gentlemen! Gentlemen! Never let it be said that I don't pay attention to detail
(hopefully????). The one pic I used of Neil had no glasses...so, I have redone the cartoon for your liking...Gary does have glasses in the pic I used. Happy New Year everybody! Puablo/JP

·
Registered
14,673 Posts
Can't wait for Tron's rendering of this.

2 stick men with glasses, and a stick cat playing with Neil's stick shepard.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Don't be laughing to loud Rosie. There's a gentleman on here who paid a very handsome sum for Tron's graveyard masterpiece. Truly, a one of a kind.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts