Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know, that I have a large supply of Downrange Wads in stock. I can take two cases and strap them together to ship. This way thru UPS or FedEx shipping is drastically reduced. Also, if you can have packages shipped to a commercial addrsss, you can save up to 15-25% on shipping costs. I will do my best to get you the cheapest rate. Merry Christmas to all!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
Phone: (270) 804-5454

·
Registered
800 Posts
I haven't seen a lot of recipes using the downrange wads, which wad is a replacement for the Federal 12SO?? Sounds like a good deal if I knew which wad to buy!!

Tomas

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tomas,

The Downrange XXL Orange is the replacement. This wad is designed for 1 ounce straight walled hulls. They are $80.00 per 5000.

Matt - Woodson Ent.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Matt, Its great seeing you on here. Did you make it to middletown this past weekend ?? If so, sorry I missed you up there. It was the wifes birthday and you now the rest of the story. Hope you have a great Christmas and be safe out there. Thanks for selling the best wad on the market !! Tim

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tim,

Didn't make it. I will be there January 31st (there is a thread on here). Please tell everyone @ your club. Merry Christmas!

Matt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Matt,

I'm interested in (1000) Versalite 20 and (1000) Fig 8, e-mail me quote (remove *** from above address)to zip 94040. Go ahead and quote a case of each also. Thanks...Jim

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.