Trapshooters Forum banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
Hurry up and get well! Work hard on your physical therapy.

Reactions: beaker100

·
Registered
353 Posts
Had I known my friend, We could have got it done right here in the shop ! Geter done my friend, do all the rehab and I'll say a prayer for your wife, She will need the patients of a saint to deal with you for 15 weeks.

·
Vendor
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Had I known my friend, We could have got it done right here in the shop ! Geter done my friend, do all the rehab and I'll say a prayer for your wife, She will need the patients of a saint to deal with you for 15 weeks.
First thank you for the prayers.

I am going to my brother and his wifes new house, so pleasesend a prayer up for my brothers wife. LOL.

Can't wait to get up to Wisconsin to see you.

Doug

·
Registered
41 Posts
To all my ts.com friends,

Doug Hubbart Gunsmith and the Hubbart Case Company will be temporally closed so I can get a complete left shoulder replacement.

I will close about June 16th for approximately 15 weeks.

Please feel free to call or text me if I can be of service with advice.

Thank you Doug 573-286-9905.
Doug, wishing you the best for a speedy & complete recovery. From experience, don’t over do it, do what the Dr. & Therapist say. Good luck! Dale Schlueter

·
Registered
41 Posts
Doug, wishing you the very best. I’ve been sending you up in my prayers, take little wooden cross in your good hand & keep rubbing & squeezing it. The Lord will carry you through. Dale

·
Vendor
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Doug, wishing you the very best. I’ve been sending you up in my prayers, take little wooden cross in your good hand & keep rubbing & squeezing it. The Lord will carry you through. Dale
Thank you Dale, that is great advice and i will follow that advice.

The surgery is set for 6-30-21.

Looking forward to getting rid of the pain and back to work.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you Dale, that is great advice and i will follow that advice.

The surgery is set for 6-30-21.

Looking forward to getting rid of the pain and back to work.
Would someone let we your fans know about your progress. Not blow by blow report, just a weekly update . Hope all went ell. Dale

·
Vendor
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Would someone let we your fans know about your progress. Not blow by blow report, just a weekly update . Hope all went ell. Dale
Hi Dale, Took a little longer to get scheduled than I thought, but tomorrow, 6-30-21 is surgery at 3:00pm in Sioux Falls, SD.

I am ready to get this done and get on the road to recovery.

My brother and his wife will be taking care of me and my dog for the recovery.

Looking forward to getting back to work and attending some shoots in late 2021 or early 2022.

Thanks to all my shooting friends for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts