Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Listen guys let the buyer beware, when moving to Pasco county-Tampa St. Pete area.---Sure the weather looks great this time of the year. But come Easter Sun. the mass exodus of snow birds begins. Why? In the gulf coast you're a prisoner of A/C from May to OCt.---used to step outside the heat & humdity are like Sparta two years ago, except its constant---the afternoon thunder storms make offshore boating a real challeng & finally the real estate mkt in this area has tanked, you can buy a lot of great stuff for under $150K---be very, very careful.---Been there done it once never again. East coast of Fl is a way different story. Less humidity & breezes.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I would still rather be in Florida than in Pennsylvania. I used to live in Tampa near the outskirts near the Silver Dollar and I loved it, rain and all. PA is too cold.

The traffic in that area of Florida has gotten ridiculous, but the restaurants have gotten much better than when I lived there.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Pete, I was at Sparta 2 years ago and the heat and humidity were far worse than anything I have experienced here in the 5 years I have been here. That said I would prefer a little less humidity. Also, in the past 5 years we have not had a day above 95 F. JRM

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.