Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two Canadians in the shootoff for the Doubles Championship--my pal Shawn McNeil from Airdrie, AB and Pat Lamont from Brandon, MB got 'em all. Well done guys! Awaiting results here in southern Alberta.

Ron Burr

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Lamont is a really good shooter but he is so damn slowwwww !
I'm not familiar with Shawn so I will pull for him.

·
Administrator
8,662 Posts
I will say this about Shawn he is a patient guy so I doubt the whole super slow thing will throw him off. I hope he wins it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can you please keep us updated on the shootoff. I couldn't make the trip this year, and this is always my favorite event.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Damn, wish I was there. I could go another 200 in shootoff. But I'm willing to let the others have their fun this year.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Still going. Sounds like a great shootoff. Matt is giving me up to the minute reports. All I have been hearing is Dead a Pair.

Lit, someone said they overheard the Joe and Chas between rounds saying they are glad you were not there as neither of them brought enough shells...........

Good luck to both of these shooters.

Update soon

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Bud, I'm back in Minnesota, and starting to shoot again. Hope to bump into you all soon. ps: did you ever get those watercolors framed?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
INDEED !!!!! Boys have them on the wall. We are having our September Gold shoot in Rapid City. I think you should come on out.

UPDATE GOING ANOTHER ROUND. Great shooting Joe and Chas

1 - 20 of 25 Posts