Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am downsizing my library and thought I would see if there was any interest in these magazines before I put them on ebay.
Double Gun Journals: total of 55 issues from Volume 3 thru Volume 20 in once read minty condition. complete list available ( DOUBLE GUN JOURNALS SOLD PENDING FUNDS)
Shooting Sportsman Magazine: Volume 1 thru 22 72 issues including all of Volume 1 and 2. complete list available
As a bonus I will include 15 copies of Upland Almanacs 2005 to 2010 and 14 copies of Parker Pages from 2008 to 2010. Finally, 8 copies of Grays Sporting Journal.
These weigh a bunch and I hope someone lives near Walla Walla Wa.
or I will send them by postal if I have to.
190.00 for the the balance of them all in excellent to mint condition to your door.
Chris Schmidt
Walla Walla Wa
509 520 4424
By the way thats a total of 164 issues that should keep you busy until next winter for a price of less than 3.00 per issue.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD DOUBLE GUN JOURNALS PENDING FUNDS.
I will sell the balance of the magazines for 190.00 to your door
Chris

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Individuals can ship "media mail" just like publishers do. The package is subject to inspection and supposedly something bad will happen if they find anything other than books in there. I use it to save money.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eight bore. Media mail cannot include magazines with advertising. I had no plans to ship by media. What was your plan? To ruin my post?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.