Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for a little Eye Candy for 2013. I have two sets of wood to show today the first is a wood that has been used for many years but is stil a favorite to me. It is a K-80 with American Black Walnut. It has a nice feather that follows up into the forend. The checkering was not done at this time but will be completed later in the year.

The second stock is English Walnut on a Perazzi MX-2000 and it has great figure all the way through the stock and forend. Both guns feature the finger grips and adjustable combs. Many thanks to the crew for their fine work and thanks to all of you for taking a look.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

American Black Walnut supplied by Earnie Ross

dennisdevault_2008_0303400.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303401.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303402.jpg

English Walnut Perazzi

dennisdevault_2008_0303403.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303404.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303405.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303406.jpg

·
Registered
679 Posts
Ahh geez, Dennis. your work & this wood compliment each other....Truly fantastic work...You guys get better & better.....Pete.....WOW!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Beautiful as always Mr. DeVault. We like installing SoftTouch systems on your stocks because they are always nice even when they have extreme specs.

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,743 Posts
The second gun: On the forearm; the way Cindy followed the grain with the ribbon and the division of the checkering just blows my mind. Also, the sweep and contour from the front of the grip to the recoil pad, again, following the grain, never mind the fabulous wood, makes it true art. You guys, without question, are producing the finest examples of gun art in the industry. Thanks for sharing.

best....mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.