Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are very proud to announce a shooting clinic at the Forth Worth Trap & Skeet club in Fort Worth, Texas. We just got confirmation last week and I am very excited to have a clinic in Texas. The dates are June 4th & 5th 2011. There will be 10 spots available for this clinic and you can go to the above web site, click on the shooter evaluation form page, fill out the profile and submit the profile. At the bottom of the same page you can click on the link to our store where you can submit your deposit. The deposit confirms that you are in the clinic. If you have any questions please call me at the following number. 330-456-6070. Thank you and I hope that we fill this clinic.

Dennis DeVault & Dean DeBow

dennisdevault_2008_030335.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dennis,

I have posted this on the Fort Worth Trap and Skeet website at www.fortworthtrapandskeet.com Folks can go there to find out where we are located etc... We look forward to hosting you!

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far there are only three people signed up and we need ten. It is a bit early yet so not to panic I am sure it wil fill.

Dennis DeVault

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
Anyone on the fence, just sign up and go. Best money you will spend on gun fit, and learning what to work on......and not work on.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.