Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for suggestions for a double breakdown shotgun case. I'm shooting a BT-99 Plus with 34" barrell plus a 1" extended choke. Second gun is a Citori Plus with 30" barrel. SKB has a case but it will accomdate a forearm only 1 3/4" wide. Mine are 2 1/2" wide. I'd hate to have to carry 2 cases with me. That's why I'd like one case for both guns. Thanks for any ideas.
Tom

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Get a Warwick and be done with it, Paul (guncase) is on this site often and is a good guy to deal with ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
http://www.warwickguncase.com

1-866-868-9410

Hope that helps more than just suggesting them and also just saying to call them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
For the most durable gun case get a Pellican gun case. They make one 35 inches and it will hold 3 barrels and 2 stocks. YOu can even get them with wheels on them. $189.00 approx. I have flown with one for years and the airline gorilla's can't break it or its contents!! Look it up on the internet.
http://pelicancasestore.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=36&CFID=177947&CFTOKEN=77722152

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Give Paul a call and tell him what you have and he will take care of it a price that is less thay you would expect. The cases stand up to airport abuse and that means alot.

Cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Tom---I have the same pair of guns and the warwick metal case is excellent for the job. Give Paul a call he is a great person to deal with. Another happy Warwick customer. Wayne

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to thank all of you who took the time to respond to my question. I went along with the almost unanimous recommendations. I just got off the phone with Paul and ordered his double case. As stated by all of you, he is very pleasant to talk too and very informative and helpful. Thanks again.
Tom

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
I have used a Pelican Travel Vault for almost 15 years for my 33" ljutic and 30" Browning Superposed. It appears to be "everything proof"...I highly recomend them.

Ron Burr

·
Vendor
4,802 Posts
An Americase #2008 will suit your needs or the #2012 (extra high rib) will work also. The down side is both guns will weigh about 16 to 17 lbs. Add the case weight of 25 lbs. and you're looking at a hernia in progress.

The 2008 would cost $338.00 and the #2012 $347.00
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.