Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
For those who are complaining about the new format you do know you can change it back to what it was if you don't like the new one.

Talk about bitching about the bitchers. LOL

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Much ado about nothing. Like LTS said, you can still have it the old way.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Thank goodness Category view is the default now.

Maybe we'll have fewer idiots who fail to put their threads in the proper category because they don't use it, then get all arrogant when called on it.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
I like the new format. Now I don't have to sift through multiple political threads that I don't care to read. Bill

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
I wish I could get the category view but for some reason this 'puter ain't gonna do it no matter what I try

When we had the ice storm I was stuck with my wife's laptop, hated it but it brought up cat view

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
bt100ed...........go to "change password/setting" at the top of the page and click on it...............then go to "enable category view" and click no........Then make sure the four bottom "display for sale threads", "display want to buy/trade threads", "display off topic threads" and " display politics, elections and legislation threads" are enabled. (click yes)

that did it for me.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
grntitan..........I found the way I describe to work so I don't have to use category view every time I log on.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Yep me too, I was just pointing out where the option is. Thanks though

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I wish they'd put the For Sale & Wanted to buy or trade stuff at the bottom so I wouldn't have to scroll down thru' all the free ads to get down to the rest of the good stuff.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Old Cowboy, Near the upper left hand corner of the main page just below the "search" button try the drop down box that says "jump to category..." and it will take you directly to it without scrolling. Good luck.

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
Wow something happened over night, I can now get the category view

I had tried everything everybody said to do but it would just go back to the non category view, I like it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts