Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tron I am straight as an arrow. I have my doubts about skeet shooters. Sporting clay shooters are a mixed breed. Not sure about them.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Earl--You set yourself up for that one. I could see that coming when i read the Subject and who started it............LOL

Matt

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
Earl, your skeetophobic statement is indicative of the usual attempt at disguise, by a latent Bishootual.

There is help available, on the sportie course. You may want to refer to your shorter guns with more open chokes as "bird guns".

You will probably be okay with that, until the corner of a pink tutu peeks out of your shooting bag unnoticed.

I think it's time for you to come out.

HM

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
you can get a real job at airport and feel fanny all day just tell them you are a skeetshooter and barny will show the way

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
I agree, it's time to end this dumb rule. You can see the strain it has put on Gene777. When such a "creative" person is kept in the closet, all of society is the worse for it.

I think it's time we let this gay old coot out into the open where he can blossom like a dandelion in spring.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
I'm surprised the ammunition manufacturers aren't using pink to color code their shells.

If you saw someone shooting a pink shell, you wouldn't have ask, you'd know.

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
I don't understand, "don't ask, don't tell" who cares if people in the military are gay? Who really cares if they are really happy or not? When I was in the service no one asked me if I was happy.
Steve Balistreri

·
Vendor
7,417 Posts
i've lost a lil weight since this picture!!!---I"M OUT-OK!!!!
acss_2008_0303322.jpg

·
Registered
67 Posts
who's gay, who's not gay........I don't know for sure because the facts are not out there in plain sight. One thing I do know; trap shooters have longer barrels. Not that I'm staring at them or anything. Just saying. OK I need to go watch football or get in a bar fight or something...

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
There use to be a he/she and a she/he couple that shot at the Redland's Trap club. Does anyone remember them or know what happened to them. They were both very nice people and wore their differences as regular folks.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.