Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I didn't vote for him, but he won the election and as far as I'm concerned that ends the discussion.

Trump got elected for among other reasons by campaigning that he wasn't part of the "elite" political establishment, wasn't beholden to anyone and didn't care about being politically correct. He just wants to "Make America Great Again"

So, I am going to be interested to see the progress he makes in fulfilling his pledges.

And, I am going to be eager to see the reactions of his supporters if he doesn’t:

1. Begin to bring back good paying industrial jobs to millions of Americans.

2. Immediately begin deporting all of the reported 11,000,000 illegal immigrants in the US and not just the criminals. This would of course include all of the children brought here illegally.

3. Instruct the Justice Department and other appropriate departments in the government to immediately begin investigating and indicting "Crooked Hillary" and her husband Bill.

4. Begin deportations proceedings against all of the Syrian refugees that have been allowed into the country.

5. Reduce taxes for everyone.

6. "Loosen the libel laws" to make it easier to sue journalists

7. Stop the entrance into the US of all Muslims "until we know what is going on".

8. Register all Muslims in the US.

9. Begin surveillance of Mosques.

10. Bring back the coal industry.

11. Eliminate our guarantee to defend other NATO members if they don't spend what is required on defense.

12 Encourage South Korea and Japan to develop their own nuclear bomb programs.

13. Begin torturing suspected terrorists and not be limited to water boarding. "We should go much further".

14. Give orders to our military and other law enforcement agencies to begin assassinating families of terrorists.

15. Introduce a 35% tariff on Chinese imports

16. Cancel our nuclear agreement with Iran.

17. Renegotiate our trade agreements with Mexico and Canada (NAFTA)

18. Abandon the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TTP) planning

19. Pull out of the Paris Climate Accord. "Climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese to destroy American industry."

20. Immediately begin to destroy Obama Care.

21. Build a wall along our border with Mexico to paid for by Mexico.

22. Initiate vast cuts in regulations across the banking, healthcare, and energy industries.

23. Add extra police into "certain" neighborhoods.

24. Cut off all federal funding to municipalities that refuse to cooperate with federal law enforcement officers attempting to deport illegal immigrants.

25. Destroy ISIS

26. Stop the entrance into the US of people coming from countries with a history of terrorism.

I am sure I missed some of Trumps promises, but I am guessing that other readers of TS can add to the list.

Since Trump by his own declarations is not a politician, not required to be politically correct, and not beholden to anyone, even the Republican Party, there is no reason for the people who voted for him not to believe that he will keep his word. Those voters who voted for him because of any one or all of the above pledges are expecting him to do the things he said he would. That's why they voted for him. It may take some time, but you have to begin. With Congress dominated by the Republican party it should be easy. No excuses. No "I have on further reflection". Trump made a deal with his voters and he has every obligation to keep it. As a successful businessman, he certainly must have thought through his pledges before he made them.

The 4 years will move quickly and there is much work to be done to "Make America Great Again".

Since I didn't vote for him, with the exception of creating millions of industrial jobs, I will not be disappointed if he fails with everything else. My guess is that his voters will be.

For those readers of TS that voted for Trump, you may want to keep this list of pledges or perhaps your own and so that you can check off each item as it is accomplished. I will. Sort of like a "to do" list.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
That is a pretty good list. If he just gets some main things
done it will be a major victory. I am pretty sure he will get
some of his main things done.

Not all presidents get all they want, like Obama for example,
wanted to fundamentally transform America, and he has I
guess, if you count destroying the democrat party and
getting a business man elected. Without Obama we could
never have done it.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
I personally do not have high hopes to cross off many on the list, but I would be very sickend if Hillary won. I still love this country and Hillary would have sold it out.

Hillary is so scared that she will be out of office that she is spending untold millions to force recounts. The warlords are going to want refunds.

·
Premium Member
1,520 Posts
I hope that he can fulfill his main promises, as far as the Republicans go, I can only hope that they work with him and not against him. Unfortunately, I feel that they can't be trusted. Without their backing, they may obstruct the good things that Trump tries to get done. Only time will tell. If we the voters don't hold these Reps and Sen. feet to the fire to do what they were sent to DC for then it will be our fault as well. I wish him luck and he has my support. Bill Hom

·
Registered
205 Posts
This is a person who is so afraid of losing that he has and will divert the public's eye to only that which he thinks will make him look good. If he would up and admit a mistake, and then carry on and do what the people expect him to do, I would think a lot more of him.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
"Hillary is so scared that she will be out of office that she is spending untold millions to force recounts."

Where do you get that idea DuckNut? That statement is false.

·
Super Moderator
3,059 Posts
No, I didn't vote for him, but he won the election and as far as I'm concerned that ends the discussion.

Trump got elected for among other reasons by campaigning that he wasn't part of the "elite" political establishment, wasn't beholden to anyone and didn't care about being politically correct. He just wants to "Make America Great Again"

So, I am going to be interested to see the progress he makes in fulfilling his pledges.

And, I am going to be eager to see the reactions of his supporters if he doesn’t:

1. Begin to bring back good paying industrial jobs to millions of Americans.

2. Immediately begin deporting all of the reported 11,000,000 illegal immigrants in the US and not just the criminals. This would of course include all of the children brought here illegally.

3. Instruct the Justice Department and other appropriate departments in the government to immediately begin investigating and indicting "Crooked Hillary" and her husband Bill.

4. Begin deportations proceedings against all of the Syrian refugees that have been allowed into the country.

5. Reduce taxes for everyone.

6. "Loosen the libel laws" to make it easier to sue journalists

7. Stop the entrance into the US of all Muslims "until we know what is going on".

8. Register all Muslims in the US.

9. Begin surveillance of Mosques.

10. Bring back the coal industry.

11. Eliminate our guarantee to defend other NATO members if they don't spend what is required on defense.

12 Encourage South Korea and Japan to develop their own nuclear bomb programs.

13. Begin torturing suspected terrorists and not be limited to water boarding. "We should go much further".

14. Give orders to our military and other law enforcement agencies to begin assassinating families of terrorists.

15. Introduce a 35% tariff on Chinese imports

16. Cancel our nuclear agreement with Iran.

17. Renegotiate our trade agreements with Mexico and Canada (NAFTA)

18. Abandon the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TTP) planning

19. Pull out of the Paris Climate Accord. "Climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese to destroy American industry."

20. Immediately begin to destroy Obama Care.

21. Build a wall along our border with Mexico to paid for by Mexico.

22. Initiate vast cuts in regulations across the banking, healthcare, and energy industries.

23. Add extra police into "certain" neighborhoods.

24. Cut off all federal funding to municipalities that refuse to cooperate with federal law enforcement officers attempting to deport illegal immigrants.

25. Destroy ISIS

26. Stop the entrance into the US of people coming from countries with a history of terrorism.

I am sure I missed some of Trumps promises, but I am guessing that other readers of TS can add to the list.

Since Trump by his own declarations is not a politician, not required to be politically correct, and not beholden to anyone, even the Republican Party, there is no reason for the people who voted for him not to believe that he will keep his word. Those voters who voted for him because of any one or all of the above pledges are expecting him to do the things he said he would. That's why they voted for him. It may take some time, but you have to begin. With Congress dominated by the Republican party it should be easy. No excuses. No "I have on further reflection". Trump made a deal with his voters and he has every obligation to keep it. As a successful businessman, he certainly must have thought through his pledges before he made them.

The 4 years will move quickly and there is much work to be done to "Make America Great Again".

Since I didn't vote for him, with the exception of creating millions of industrial jobs, I will not be disappointed if he fails with everything else. My guess is that his voters will be.

For those readers of TS that voted for Trump, you may want to keep this list of pledges or perhaps your own and so that you can check off each item as it is accomplished. I will. Sort of like a "to do" list.
I hope you held Obama to that same standard, and since he's about done, exactly how did he do?

·
Registered
29,227 Posts
Traders,

I accidentally posted on your thread because I saw Johnny's post and repsonded to it. After I realized what I had done, I deleted my post, but, then I read your OP and am putting up a second post to you. I will leave off the ignore for a short time, 24 hours, to be fair in case you feel it necessary to respond to mine........and you will.

Trump has already succeeded even if he does not forefill another campaign promise. He stopped Hillary. I did not vote for Trump because of the things he promised. I voted for him because he was the lesser of the two evils and I did not want to see Clinton in the White House, stealing the furnishings again.

I understand you wanting Trump to fail. Many of us wanted to see Obama fail and he did not disappoint us who wanted his policies to fail. If Trump does not accomplish one more thing for 8 years that is fine with me because it means a Democrat is not holding that office. Now you get to experience disappointment for at least 4 years, hopefully 8 like half the people in this country has done for the last 8 years.

-----------------

Johnny,

since I have soiled myself posting on Trader's thread, I redo my original reply to you. The Clinton Crime Family Foundation is a cash cow dependent on donations from those hoping to benifit from Clinton cronyism while they are in office. Now that she and Bill are not holding office and are not in a position to promise favors for donations, those donations are starting to dry up. Do a search on the web about the foundation losing doners, worldwide. It is going to be some lean years for them unless one of them can win office of dog catcher or something. Nobody is going to pay Hillary 250,000 dollars to speak to an audience, telling them how the election was rigged and it was a vast Conservative Right Wing conspiracy working against her. Only if the pay for play option is there will the big bucks be given. No office, no favors, therefore no money.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
"Hillary is so scared that she will be out of office that she is spending untold millions to force recounts."

Where do you get that idea DuckNut? That statement is false.
There are many headline stating Clinton is joining the recount efforts that are being spearheaded by Stein and Elias.

All this manpower is free? How can the campaign join the efforts without spending money?

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is a pretty good list. If he just gets some main things
done it will be a major victory. I am pretty sure he will get
some of his main things done.

Not all presidents get all they want, like Obama for example,
wanted to fundamentally transform America, and he has I
guess, if you count destroying the democrat party and
getting a business man elected. Without Obama we could
never have done it.
Hacker,

No, "not all president get all they want". I am interested if there is anything on the my list that you hope he doesn't get accomplished or something that wasn't on my list that you would want accomplished and wasn't on my list.

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I personally do not have high hopes to cross off many on the list, but I would be very sickend if Hillary won. I still love this country and Hillary would have sold it out.

Hillary is so scared that she will be out of office that she is spending untold millions to force recounts. The warlords are going to want refunds.

DuckNut,

"I personally do not have high hopes to cross off many on the list"

With a Republican dominated Congress and a President that doesn't have to lie because his is not PC and not a "politician", why would you not expect him to complete the promises he made and were the reasons people voted for him.?

·
Registered
15,372 Posts
SLM........Sore Losers Matter

Traders and Johnny are mentors or being mentored?

IMG_1914.PNG

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Traders,
You forgot to mention something more important than all of your menagerie combined.. The approval of decent and respectable, and I mean DECENT and RESPECATBLE nominees to the Supreme Court. Actions that have far reaching effect, decades into the future..

That, is the single greatest factor involved in all of this.. ESPECIALLY concerning the Second Amendment..

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
DuckNut,

"I personally do not have high hopes to cross off many on the list"

With a Republican dominated Congress and a President that doesn't have to lie because his is not PC and not a "politician", why would you not expect him to complete the promises he made and were the reasons people voted for him.?
Quite simple. The swamp has not been drained. The rino's that are in there can cause issues if they want their crony sandbox back.

·
Registered
29,227 Posts
Trump won the election. He is your next President, Midalake. Don't stroke out, ok?

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope that he can fulfill his main promises, as far as the Republicans go, I can only hope that they work with him and not against him. Unfortunately, I feel that they can't be trusted. Without their backing, they may obstruct the good things that Trump tries to get done. Only time will tell. If we the voters don't hold these Reps and Sen. feet to the fire to do what they were sent to DC for then it will be our fault as well. I wish him luck and he has my support. Bill Hom
Bill,

I am always find it interesting that on TS and many other conservative web sites the problems of the US are always RINOS, liberals, low information voters, and most of the media with the exception of those that print stuff that conservatives agree with and know to be true. If obstructers would just get out of the way, "we" would fix everything. In other words, if you can't fix everything it never occurs to you that you might be wrong. No way, at least not on TS.

For me, the older I get, the more I see the answers to social issues in grey tones. The only time I was really sure that the absolutely right answer was black or white was when I was in high school.

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bill,

I am always find it interesting that on TS and many other conservative web sites the problems of the US are always RINOS, liberals, low information voters, and most of the media with the exception of those that print stuff that conservatives agree with and know to be true. If obstructers would just get out of the way, "we" would fix everything. In other words, if you can't fix everything it never occurs to you that you might be wrong. No way, at least not on TS.

For me, the older I get, the more I see the answers to social issues in grey tones. The only time I was really sure that the absolutely right answer was black or white was when I was in high school.

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bill,

This is a person who is so afraid of losing that he has and will divert the public's eye to only that which he thinks will make him look good. If he would up and admit a mistake, and then carry on and do what the people expect him to do, I would think a lot more of him.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts