Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big THANK YOU to Harold Calhoun from Indiana, who commissioned an acrylic painting of his lovely Gidget. This is the second Grand where Harold paid me a visit at the trapshooting USA booth. I turned right around and bought one of Harold's beautiful pens...simply gorgeous pens!

And now presenting... Gidget! (I called it Harold's Girl).

Attachments

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
That turned out beautiful Devi. Sorry I missed you guys this year. I'm ashamed to say I was in the Shell House several times during the 10 days and completely forgot about you guys being in there.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I have one of Devi's pieces of art, a portrait of my past dog, Otto. It is so life like, I expect him to bark! One of these days I'm going to commission her to portray my current dog, Fred (ears and all!) Her art is amazing.
Karla

·
Molon Labe
11,981 Posts
Very nice

Reactions: recurvyarcher

·
Registered
796 Posts
Well,I want to say Devi did a portrait of my mother for me and it is the best.I feel better bragging about it on here where all you others appreciate her work. Sandy.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all! I really appreciate the lovely comments. And to Pro Man and Sandy, who had confidence in my art from the very beginning waaaay back...thank you for giving me the encouragement to get started. The rest of you for your support and confidence as I was growing.

I missed seeing many of you this year. Since I am serious about my job for the magazine, I don't feel comfortable leaving the booth to go socialize. I hope you will all stop by to see me next year.

Sandy, I'm so glad to hear from you. I was worried.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Thank you all! I really appreciate the lovely comments. And to Pro Man and Sandy, who had confidence in my art from the very beginning waaaay back...thank you for giving me the encouragement to get started. The rest of you for your support and confidence as I was growing.

I missed seeing many of you this year. Since I am serious about my job for the magazine, I don't feel comfortable leaving the booth to go socialize. I hope you will all stop by to see me next year.

Sandy, I'm so glad to hear from you. I was worried.
NAAAHH

,still around here B.S.inn as usual.LOL.

·
Banned
643 Posts
Jazz and Gina, Pro 3 man's watercolor painting.
Thanks Devi...,that was so sweeeeeeeeeet of you. You didn't even charge me . You just took it upon yourself to respond. Jazz and Gina were the best of friends. Both lived to be 18 and died a week apart. You are a Saint (Like Teresa) . Devi, I supported your success ever since I saw you win the K 80 in PA. Pheasantmaster is a very lucky man :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts