Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It cycles well, but in the last few weeks the second shell will load but the trigger does not move. If I give the bolt a few slides in an out it fires. This happened with 1 oz reloads and with some 1 oz factory new shells. Today I shot a box of 1 1/8oz shells and it worked fine. The gun was made in 2011. I bought it in 2017 and maybe ran 6000 through it. What is the life of the recoil spring in the stock? It has the Kickoff system Thanks

·
Registered
407 Posts
It cycles well, but in the last few weeks the second shell will load but the trigger does not move. If I give the bolt a few slides in an out it fires. This happened with 1 oz reloads and with some 1 oz factory new shells. Today I shot a box of 1 1/8oz shells and it worked fine. The gun was made in 2011. I bought it in 2017 and maybe ran 6000 through it. What is the life of the recoil spring in the stock? It has the Kickoff system Thanks
The recoil spring is in the forend. Wouldn't hurt to replace it if you are concerned. On my multitarget the cam pin became roughened and that caused it to not go into battery every time. It was about a $13 part,Coles, so you may want to consider checking there too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts