Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried numerous times to contact them and left messages but no return. I have a customer that needs a firing pin for a Centennial Pro, I also need to know how to take the firing pin out. Any help would be appreciated.
Don

·
Registered
691 Posts
Please let this forum know when/if the folks at Ljutic finally get back with you...or, if they fail to get back. When I call, I generally get the phone receptionist for Irwin (they own Ljutic)...she should be able to tell you if they are "on vacation" or if something else is going on.

Thanks.

WNCRob

G

·
I just had some work done this week,talked to Billy and Nadine,the work was done ahead of schedule,I was very pleased,everything seems to be business as usual.The number I used was the one they have on their web site.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
I just contacted them a couple of weeks ago and they were very quick to respond. I had problem at all getting hold of them.

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
854 Posts
I talk to Nadine on a weekly basis- Ocassionaly I can't reach anyone- I try again later and generally can get through. Keep trying!!
T. Jones

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Jimmy and Nadine were at the Grand this summer, I talked with them last week. They were fine and hard at work, keep trying Don. Biff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.