Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of westcoastwalnutwood on ebay? Im starting to look for wood for a stock project and while on ebay the other day I did a search for english walnut blanks. Westcoastwalnutwood had several that seamd to be very fairly priced.Just curious more than anything.I tried to google but no luck. Thanks Brad.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Top Single. I have been in contact with Cecil and he is on my radar. Who did your stock work? Very well done!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Here is another vote for Cecil. You will also not find a more honest person, and one who gives great value for the $$

Mike

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Tom Smith has made a half-dozen stocks for me and the wood came from Cecil. Pretty strong endorsement when someone like Tom uses him!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Brad.. Mike Mann, "MrM" on this site, has some fabulous blanks at a very reasonable price. Mike is as good as they come when it comes to customer satisfaction, bar none! Dennis DeVault purchases blanks from him on a regular basis for his gunstocks. See his banner on this site under White Creek Gunstock Blanks..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.