Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a thread titled "Lets Keep Our Guns" elsewhere on this site. It shows film of the US Army's attack on US veterans of WW1 in 1932 during their march on Washingto to get the bonuses promised to them after the war.

This lesson of history should dispel forever any romantic idea that the US military would never fire on US citizens especially after Obama completes his purge of the Pentagon. The Republic and its citizens are in great danger. The Congress is complicit in allowing repeated overreaches by the Executive Branch; namely, Obama and his appointees. I don't think anyone realizes just how great the danger is.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Ludlow Massacre

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Kent State

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Lattimer Massacre

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Columbine Mine Massacre

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Colorado Fuel and Iron Massacre

Machine gun equipped armored car built with steel from CF&I's Pueblo steel works, known to the striking miners as the Death Special. The machine gun was turned on striking miners and used to riddle the Forbes tent colony.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
The above links are for government massacres, either involving the National Guard, sheriffs, or state police (rangers). There are probably more, but this should make the point.

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
What history teaches is, that power corrupts the Corruptible!!

Yes Americans will "fire" upon Americans, remember the Civil War?

Some people think that being in the military you become a Patriot and defender of the "Right".

Explain then, John Kerry, Dick Durbin, the Joint Chiefs..........

This country has successfully "taught" out the principles of Freedom and Liberty and The Republic out of the minds of present day leaders and the NEXT generation.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"The above links are for government massacres, either involving the National Guard, sheriffs, or state police (rangers)."

Imagine the Federal government using the US military, not Federal Marshalls, etc. I fear that is what is coming.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts