Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does a 32

I was just wondering if one could buy a 32 or 34" 1000 barrel. The only ones I have found are what came on my 1100...a 30". I am not in the market for one...I was just wondering if it existed.

Thanks,
Forrest

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
Does a 32

Yes. There were some trap barrels and a magnum hunting barrel. I don't know the specifics. SuperXJeff has had at least one of them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Does a 32

I have a Factory 1100 34"Flat Rib BBl. marked Full Trap. It is about 98%. It actually measures 34 1/2". I will take $450.00 and pay the freight to you.
Thanks, Tim

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Does a 32

We used to have a few of the shooters in my area that shot the 34" but I never saw a 32" factory barrel ok I went to the corsons site above that Nate posted and it does show a 32" 3" barrel I didn't know if the factory made one or not or if it was an after market type.

Guess I learned something new today.

Foghorn

·
Registered
355 Posts
Does a 32

A friend has a Rem. 1100 trap 34inch barrel for sale, he wants $375 + shipping for it. it is choked full.
Good Luck and God Bless, Bill

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Does a 32

If you want a 34 inch barrel I believe Hastings still makes them brand new. They have choke tubes and I believe they go for 275.00 or so Brand New. The Remington target 34 inch barrels are very rare and very expensive. usally they bring in the 400 dollar range on E-bay. I have a 2 3/4 inch 32 inch barrel but it is a Hastings that I had Briley chokes installed in. It was a 34 inch that I had cut off to 32 inches by Briley at the time they were putting choke tubes in it for me. I like it but it sure is long. I think everybody is intrigiued by the 34 inch barrel Idea at one time or another but I know that for me it was just way to long. Jeff

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Does a 32

I own an 1100 from the early sevnites and it came witha 34" barrel with a rib great for the 27 yrd line and goose hunting

·
Registered
193 Posts
Does a 32

I have seen the 32" barrel in only the duck/goose 2.75" 1100 style and then in the 3" magnum configuration on the 1981 Ducks Unlimited "Atlantic Flyway" 1100 and the 1982 "Mississippi Flyway" 870.

They made both the 870 and 1100 in both the duck/goose and trap variaties.

The limited production on all of these barrels have driven the market up.

Will Gurton

·
Registered
389 Posts
Does a 32

Hi Fami1100, I have a 32" 1100 barrel that is for sale if you are interested. The 32" barrel is indeed very rare and it took me about 15 years to find one. The barrel has a full choke that ink balls targets and I had a mid bead and a shell deflector installed. The barrel is in like new condition. If interested email me at [email protected] I will entertain all offers above $550.00

Hit 'em hard,

John

·
Registered
35 Posts
Does a 32

I have an 1100 Trap with a 34" barrel that was purchased in the 70's. It has 2 3/4" chamber, trap rib with a center bead and a fixed IM choke. Gun works great although I never shoot it amymore. Are these guns really rare? I remember seening them all over years ago.

Tony D.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Does a 32

Sorry,

I meant to post that remington made the 34" barrels in both 870 and 1100 in both duck/goose and trap configurations.

The only type I have not seen or heard of is a remington production 32" Trap barrel.

Has anyone here?

Will Gurton

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.