Trapshooters Forum banner

After Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, please select all that may apply.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
I too, am in the same situation as a few members who posted above. Due to where I reside, shoots can be rather limited so I tend to shoot at the same places at the same time each year. I may try to pick up a shoot here or there that I would not have normally traveled to, but for the most part (if the shoots still go on) my shooting will remain static.

·
Administrator
8,597 Posts
My plan this year was to shoot as much league and registered targets as I could. I think for many it might be not just finding registered shoots but being in the right place financially to do it along with getting back to work. So when things open up I plan on getting in as much trap shooting in as possible.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I will shoot as many as I can, but my local clubs don't hold registered shoots in July and August because of the heat.

Reactions: redudley

·
Registered
941 Posts
I will shoot as many as I can, but my local clubs don't hold registered shoots in July and August because of the heat.

Reactions: redudley

·
Registered
121 Posts
Ideally, I would like to attend more than I normally would to make up the lost targets. However, most shoots that have been postponed are rescheduling for the same time frames and will likely overlap and not make it possible to shoot everything you would like.

·
Registered
286 Posts
My plan all along was to start shooting more after I retire this year. I put a camper on the back of the pickup just for it. I like going to the little club shoots across the state. I think it's more important now. I hoping that they will weather the virus & survive into future.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I plan to shoot more as soon as shooting resumes. Make up for lost time:3schild25: I would expect good crowds when when at the local shoots start up again. :balltrap:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts