Trapshooters Forum banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I drop the shells in a bucket until I'm done or the bucket is full. Then box and label. I need to invest in a EZ-Pack. Do they work well? Do they really save any time?

·
Registered
80 Posts
If i am shooting games than I just load into an ammo can. If I am shooting registered I buy Remington Nitros for HC and Rio for Singles. All other shoots I box them up and label them.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I box em, only started reloading. the MEC EZ pac looks nice, been eyeballing it. Reloaded just shy of 2 flats within last couple days.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I box my shells because I would be the guy who has to run to the car with one shot to go. It would be my luck to have 24 shells in my pocket. I also like if I am the squad leader to know when it is time to change. I am getting away from labeling because Grey WWHS are one ounce loads Red WWHS are 1-1/8 loads and STS are Handicap loads. Now with powder available, life is back to normal. I don't buy whatever is available rather then what is available.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
You guys are too anal for me. I absolutely hate boxing, a waste of my time. I have 5 gallon buckets and 2 gallon with gamma seal lids. I wear two shell holders on belt, take 120 or 130 in two gallon bucket, saves me time.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It is easier to have them boxed for trap, or at least have one guy that can count to five. It is really amazing that you can have five guys there and no one is sure how many they shot.

·
Banned
3,990 Posts
Maybe...................
upload_2017-7-15_15-48-52.jpeg

81 - 100 of 106 Posts