Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think if you look at the numbers the Team Shoots draw bigger crowds, which make more $$, which MTA needs.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
My two cents...Don't have a 200 singles bird event. You can still have a 200 bird race but break it up over 2 days (2-100 bird singles events). Have handicaps all three days. And last but not least, make this shoot "No Penalty." Give the new ATA members a chance to shoot at their yardage and play some money. Kind of like the old days when ALL the Team Shoots were No Penalty. Jaqua's does this twice a year and I don't see any sandbaggers walking away with all the money.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
7,338 Posts
I like any ideas but we need the caps in there to make it complete. Anybody consider a team handicap event??? Combine handicap Sat. and team Sunday, maybe???

Throw those little orange boogers and I will be there.

Don

·
Registered
171 Posts
if there is no penalty there will be more short yardage shooters that will play the money. the mta will still make money by throwing more targets. it's a win/win for everyone.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
It is all about throwing targets, and you do that by catering to your customers.

MTA has a good turn out for Team shoots. I like the idea of HC each day and Doubles too. 300 birds a day is perfect and people can shoot whatever they want if they want to shoot less.

Don Verna

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.