Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The popular vote is so far ahead of Hildabeast it's pathetic. Rinos republicans are along with Clinton's to save themselves.

Let's get off the women Bull crap and get back to the issues that Obama and Hillary agenda screwed up.

·
Registered
11,959 Posts
Its just the DNC's October Surprise, If you are not into dirty politics and understand the "liberals" mindset, You'd be confused too!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
My wife asked me a similar question just a few minutes ago as neither of has ever been polled in our 69 years. I theorized that a person may have to sign up somehow to be polled but I don't know that for certain. Anyway, I believe that polls cannot be taken at face value because, in the case of our state of Pennsylvania, if the majority of the persons polled live in one of our metropolitan areas, a democrat will always be the favorite for the residents of those areas typically are more dependent upon the government programs like welfare that republicans legislators do not go out of their way to support. Conversely, residents of the less highly-populated central parts of the state resent how much of their tax dollars go to people whom they feel don't work and contribute their fair share so they tend to lean toward the republican candidate.

I've never been all that much into politics and tend to consider most career politicians with a lesser amount of respect as many of them seem to be after a good income without having to work very hard to get it. Also, too many times, all those campaign promises never come to fruition. Accordingly, while he is not a perfect candidate, I like that Donald Trump is not a career politician and already has so much money that he doesn't need another $450,000 per year. I think he won't cave into party pressure and will at least try to do what he feels is best for all Americans.

Of course, I could be wrong. But I still have to wonder what it is about the Clintons that makes Americans respect and like them so much. Both have been proven to be dishonest liars and just basically sleazy folks. I just cannot respect either of them and I've gone almost eight years without a president I can respect in office so I'm quite ready for a real change.

Ed

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I for one have had my mind made up for a long time and Hitlery ain't on my list. Plus we need to change out as many reps as possible. I will not watch another debate(if that's what they call a cluster F nowadays).

·
Registered
14,591 Posts
Polls are the result of where, when, and who is polled. Look at the Electoral College map. 4 states will determine it.

·
Registered
29,323 Posts
Oh, blowed up polls I thought you were talking about midalakes plastic girlfriend.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Trust nothing that comes from the media in the United States. I believe the polls are fixed I think they're hoping if they show a big enough Hillary lead trump voters will give in and not show up at the polls. Polls don't represent everyone for example they only pull people that actually have a home landline phone not cell phones . The vast majority of people that I know don't even have home phones anymore only cell phones . I would really love it if they publish where they took these polls at by geographic location .

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
I wish Trump would come out and tell the whole United States, that they can make this a popular way to vote.

If you think Hillary is guilty of all the crimes she is accused of, including her lying ways, voting for Trump would be the same as a voting a "guilty" verdict for her.

And if they believed she was innocent, then voting for her would be the same as voting "not guilty" and let the chips fall where they may.

People might have second thoughts before they vote for her "lying", "screw you" ways!

I'm sure a lot of her voters don't even think about the moral issues, whereas they might think differently if they thought about that part of her character.

I'm off my stump now, have at it.

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
29,323 Posts
So if Trump wins the popular vote but loses the Electroial like Algore did, should he sue? I am sure the Left won't mind since that was theirostition when Trump won, right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts