Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout - CNNPolitics.com

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, whose stewardship of the DNC has been under fire through most of the presidential primary process, will not have a major speaking role in an effort "to keep the peace" in the party, a Democrat familiar with the decision said. The revelation comes following the release of nearly 20,000 emails.
One email appears to show DNC staffers asking how they can reference Bernie Sanders' faith to weaken him in the eyes of Southern voters. Another seems to depict an attorney advising the committee on how to defend Hillary Clinton against an accusation by the Sanders campaign of not living up to a joint fundraising agreement.

Sounds like the Dems are beginning to implode.

·
Premium Member
12,007 Posts
Yeah, I can hear them booing her off the stage... A bit like Cruz with Trump, but she is the HEAD of the DNC...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
This is incredible. DWS drops the goods on Bernie in a hacked email scandal and the DNC gives her the boot and wants her to resign, at the same time the FBI castigates Clinton for recklessly exposing classified information on a secret server and the DNC wants to elevate her to the presidency.

·
Premium Member
10,622 Posts
Not only won't speak but won't be chairing the convention, either. I read where Bernie is endorsing her opponent in the primary in Florida. Don't blame him. Was I Bernie when I made my speech tomorrow night I would withdraw my endorsement of Hillary.

Reactions: bigdogtx

·
Premium Member
10,622 Posts
Ahhh, Big Dog, you beat me to it. But she now says that she will open and close the convention. Don't suppose she could be spiteful, do you?

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
debbie-wasserman-schultz-vs-medusa-e1348239617834.jpg
images.jpg
It was not that they cared if she spoke, it was that she would show her ugly map on the tube that everybody objected to. That face has got jenny craig beat for weight loss. I mean who could eat after looking at that creep for five minutes. Remember what I said about people fornicating with orangutans? You decide.
Aloha

·
Premium Member
10,622 Posts
Democrats seem to be in total disarray. As Will Rogers once said, "I belong to no organized party. I'm a democrat."

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
DWS did EXACTLY what Clinton needed her to do, only democrats can't seem to get their act together and at least set up a Gmail account.

·
Premium Member
10,622 Posts
DWS did EXACTLY what Clinton needed her to do, only democrats can't seem to get their act together and at least set up a Gmail account.
Right. Instead they set up their servers in the basement with a backup in a crapper in Colorado.

Reactions: bigdogtx

·
Registered
14,590 Posts
For months the main line media has claimed the Republican Party was washed up, imploding, and would be dead after the election.

What are they saying about the Democrat Party? Maybe Ted was talking to the Democrats when he said "vote your own conscience"?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
This proves that Sanders was and is a complete fraud. What did he expect from the DNC? Of course they thought he was a sphincter...he IS. This freeloader was never a democrat, he gets into a fixed primary race that he KNEW the rules to, gladly collects millions of dollars from idiots who he duped into believing he could win a fixed primary, and then shows up for a roll-in-the-hay with Clinton while flipping off every imbecile he fleeced......while they all still believe he is the guy with honesty and integrity. This is great stuff!

·
Registered
10,680 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
It will never stop - The DNP will have a "Cab A Thon" pick-up day so that all can vote - This party's voters won't even care about this. They will be counting on how many free chocolate Bon Bons will be handed out this next year.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Now the butcher of bengazi is hiring dws,,,,,,,,,,,,can't let a good crook go to waste,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm sure she'll fit right in..........

I need some popcorn.............

***2016 Livewire*** Democrats In Disarray On Eve Of Hillary Clinton's Coronation Convention in Philadelphia - Breitbart

Btw, where are our resident dumbos??????
She's been appointed "honorary" chair, is that like professor/pastor emeritus? Title only, don't do chit.

I think she'll be paid handsomely for not doing a thing so she keeps her mouth shut. She would prolly like to live a bit longer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts