Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of attending one of these shoots. Which one is a "bigger" shoot from an attendance and vendor point of view?

David

·
Registered
916 Posts
Tucson 66/42. Odessa, Fl. 70/52. Average temps. It has been very cold and wet in Tucson in Feb. By wet I mean using a tractor to get your RV out of the parking lot wet. Never been to Odessa.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Pretty nice weather in Tucson in Febuary. NICE Gravel parking lot and RV & vender spaces. Complete area is packed and VERY stable.Probably 700-800 shooters and Plenty of venders. True, you may run into Scott Johnson, Gene Hapney and a "few" others that are Masters At B.S.but,that is one of the best parts of Trapshooting.I have received my P.H.D. in B.S. but CANNOT hold a candle to some of these guys. Come to the Spring Grand for great targets, great people and the "BEST" run Club in the USA.JMO Steve & Linda Williams Do a "SUPER" job and you will NOT be sorry you came. Joe Whitehurst joe90t

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I have not attended the Spring Grand down in Tucson for many years but cannot imagine it would be anything short of a great shoot being as the club has had many up dates and modifications to make it better for the shooters ... I might come down just to sign a few autographs this year depending on the weather but won't be setting up a booth for people to have their picture taken with me, because its such a hassle ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.