Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Dishonorable Actions indeed!! To go to, what many Americans consider, a hostile country and kiss up like she did, shamefull.

Berettaman7

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I've sure never seen Condy Rice dress up in other than American styles while visiting numerous countries. This certainly offends me....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
791 Posts
I just as offended and discusted by those that put her in the position she holds. Can't say a lot for her fellow congressmen/women. - Jim

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
hey stupid,

the last time that i looked, a war's victor was gauged by which side killed more of the enemy. so i ask you, all knowing expert on politics, have we killed more of them, or have they killed more of us?

How many of them have we killed in the past 6 yrs?

go ahead and put your ignorant liberal spin on that. i'm sure that you'll find a way.

brett d.

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
That woman is as fake and phony as either of the clinton's. And probably just as dishonest.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
It's all political BS. She has no authority to negotiate anything on behalf of the USA. She fits in with all the rest of the liberal treasonist cowards, All show and no go. Somebody get a rope.

Jim

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA): "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process. The responsibility of the United States in this conflict is to eliminate weapons of mass destruction, to minimize the danger to our troops and to diminish the suffering of the Iraqi people." (Rep. Nancy Pelosi, "Statement On U.S. Led Military Strike Against Iraq," Press Release, 12/16/98)

deckfart/idiotjohn/spammie, ask her why we are at war.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
She's not there for us. She's after one thing...power. Conceeded, egotistical, power munger ...yes. Looking out for the average U.S. joe....NOT.

What a crock. Damn near treason.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Where's an insurgent with a Stinger missle when you need one?

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
What you have to understand is that in moslem countries, wearing the burkha(sp) is a sign of submission of the women to the men. In fundamentalist regions...if a woman goes out uncovered, it is the duty of any man to attack her and drive her offensive appearance from the public view. If she continues to shame her family...it is their duty to kill her. I doubt Mrs. Pelosi has a clue what her adoption of this garb signals to the moslems about the relative positions of the United States and the islamic world. Keep in mind...she is the third most powerful person in the American government...coming right afer the Vice-President in succession. As such, when she goes abroad...she represents ALL Americans, not just her little enclave of kooks in San Fransisco. I'm highly offended that she is representing ME in this manner.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a> <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a> <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

This is what needs to be said..... <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

Jerbear

·
Registered
212 Posts
I make a motion Pelosi wear a Burka (sp). The canvas veil that only has a netted eye slot, 24/7. Go barefoot and never leave the house without the man`s permission and only then to shop for family essentials.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
now, take a good look at pelosi. i wouldn't trust that rabid bi#&h to feed my fish, let alone speak on behalf of this country. how did it ever happen where so many degenerates congrigated in one area enough to vote that idiot into office? absolutely scares the hell out of me.

brett d.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
The Rag Heads found a PTA Mom, who is really "Charley the Tuna." How did we end up with a Soccer Mom making our national policy?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.