Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discounted CCW classes (Michigan) for forum members

As a courtesy to my fellow trap shooters who read this forum, I'm offering a 20% discount off the CCW classes I teach. Normally these classes are $125. Current class is scheduled for Saturday, February 7th (one day completion) at the Sparta Hunting & Fishing Club, Sparta Michigan (Just north of Grand Rapids). Pre-registration is necessary. Please email me for a class flyer and application. [email protected]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bruce, The "CCW" stands for "Concealed Carry Weapons". This is the required class necessary to obtain a concealed pistol license.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Ya know ... since the cost difference has come up I wonder how much he is giving the club for using there facility to teach and earn money from? That is a expense to the instructor along with ... well ... lets not hope he is trying to also make like $100 an hour as well.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Doggone it EE......I'm sitting here in 10 degree weather and now you're making me feel bad about how warm is there and how cold it is here. ;)

All good! Have a great day!

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
In Michigan the CCW is now known as CPL (Concealed Pistol License). I guess some people didn't like the weapon portion of the license.

Here in Wayne county the average cost of a one day course is $150. 200 rounds for the range and if needed rental guns are there.

Here is some of the tactical training I go through on Tuesday nights.

See above link.

Double taps that night,charging attacker,car jacking and shoot no-shoot drills.

Jerbear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.